PT. IBM Indonesia and Faculty of Computer Science/FILKOM (f.k.a. PTIIK) University of Brawijaya (FILKOM UB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding about Academic Initiative Program on June 5, 2012. PT. IBM Indonesia is addressed at The Plaza Office Tower 16-18 floor, M.H. Thamrin Street Kav. 28-30 Jakarta, in this case represented by Nina Wirahadikusumah as Country Manager, Software Group PT. IBM Indonesia. And from FILKOM (f.k.a PTIIK) UB represented by Prof. Dr. Ir. Yogi Sugito as Rector of Brawijaya University. Where this cooperation covers the following:
- Use of IBM software and courseware through the IBM Academic initiative Program
- IBM and University of Brawijaya will designate a representative to coordinate all efforts to execute this program.
- For training IBM softwareprovide faculty, IBM is allowed by University of Brawijaya to invite other individuals.
- Coordination of Academic Initiative Program
- The parties agree to develop IBM Academic initiative Program for University of Brawijaya’s students. Under this program, the Parties must determine courses where IBM software could be used by students. The software to use is available free of charge from the IBM Academic initiative website, except for SPSS.
- Faculty Training
- IBM will allow University of Brawijaya use IBM software and courseware at no charge under the IBM Academic initiative, except for SPSS.
- Academic initiative Program